" Be Kind To The Young...the Ill...and the Elderly



Because In Your Lifetime ...You Will Be All Of These"


EARLY MORNING

Early morning my heart awakens to write
Total silence is alive
I enjoy many Pita Bites and peace
The sound of our fish tank is a waterfall overflowing is my heart and soul
I thank God everyday for all He gives and takes away
I peek in on our son sleeping
His beautiful face is an Angel's shiny and full of light in the dark of night
I feel and know the meaning of a smile coming from somewhere deep within it is natural and free
God bless you I say touching our son without thinking
It comes easily and he is a blessing so pure radiant as life
Amazing beauty is his pure child's heart forever free and meant to be

Monday, March 21, 2011


the moon

as I awaken,
I see the light
the moon shines deep within my heart
and, as i step out, on our lanai to look up in wonder,
the prayers sing , the love shines in my child's eyes
i am saved...
because i believe
in the mystery , the joy that
only
Jesus brings...
forth
a cross is alive within the moon , as it fills so does my
Spirit,
finding each creation on its own path ~
Following the brightness of early morning hours, i stand and watch and wait upon the messages
that do arise ~
In pure silence,
i am free-
to love,
to 'be'
full of hope,
of dreams
Everlasting is the
grace
we all
shall
See ~
Amen
love, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment