" Be Kind To The Young...the Ill...and the Elderly



Because In Your Lifetime ...You Will Be All Of These"


EARLY MORNING

Early morning my heart awakens to write
Total silence is alive
I enjoy many Pita Bites and peace
The sound of our fish tank is a waterfall overflowing is my heart and soul
I thank God everyday for all He gives and takes away
I peek in on our son sleeping
His beautiful face is an Angel's shiny and full of light in the dark of night
I feel and know the meaning of a smile coming from somewhere deep within it is natural and free
God bless you I say touching our son without thinking
It comes easily and he is a blessing so pure radiant as life
Amazing beauty is his pure child's heart forever free and meant to be

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My hero is my son whose going on 8 years old. He inspires me to be my best. He is a spirited child who challenges me and when he does I find I grow in leaps and bounds to become a better Mom.
He has always loved to pick me flowers and his manners are wonderful most times. He is appreciative. He is my Hero because he is a good sport at school where he has been bullied. In life his open heart is special. He tries most things and is open to new foods .He isn't afraid to be himself climb high in trees and show his enthusiasm for life. He reminds me of why I love my husband and when I see him with my parents memories are made that will last forever. He is a hero because he
makes me feel good about being a Mother. It is all worth it when I see his bright happy blue eyes and his sense of wonder inspires my Poetry and my life and all of those around him. At school he has received an award for Courage and for Caring and this year for Honesty. When I step back and look at him even if he weren't my son I'd be proud of a boy who is doing so well in his life. His heart is very big and good.He prays for others especially for those who have hurt him. He reminds me to do
what's right and just. At almost 8 he is my hero!

1 comment: